Sunday, March 16, 2008

Spring Break!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, actually today is the last day of Spring Break for Jen. She's been home with us this week and the timing couldn't have been better. Monday I slipped on the ice in the back yard and fell down HARD on my right knee. I couldn't walk at all. Thank goodness Jen was home as she helped me tremendously!!

Spring appears to be trying to make an appearance in Chicago. Now.. (after my fall) the snow has almost all melted. We've had a day or two of temperatures in the 50's! Mostly high 30's to low 40's... at least it's above freezing! I've even seen & heard the robins and redwing black birds singing. We ARE supposed to get some snow later this week.... but the end is in sight!

Last night we took Jen to dinner at Ju Rin -- our most favorite restaurant. Jen has not only helped me out in the house, she's helped Bob out in the workshop.

No comments: