Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Bob really "got me" for my birthday!

This year I am 42.... and in June we'll be married for 10 years :)
Bob was so excited about what he got me for my birthday that he made me open my present in the morning... before he went to work. I think I screamed when I opened the box!!!!!





He has never given me an artist bear before.... and this one (as if you couldn't guess!) is Zebeddee a Back Road Bear by Daphne!!!! Daphne is a VERY good friend of mine who is (obviously) also a bear artist. She lives in New Hampshire.

I think I screamed louder than when he's given me jewelry LOL!!!!I had planned on spending the rest of the day re-organizing my studio and trying to finish up a special order bunny I have... I also went out to lunch with a friend from Bob's work.

Bob asked me what plans I had for the day.... I said working on bears. Terry asked me what I was doing after lunch... I said working on bears.But... WHAT did I do after lunch? I didn't "go shopping" as my hubby said... I just went to 3 stores to "pick up a few things"

It was for the re-organization of my studio!!! (I swear!)

Well, got a call when I walked into the 2nd store... hubby checking to see how I'm enjoying my day (or so I thought) Told him I was at Hobby Lobby.Then I went to Target.... got another call from hubby... (this is about 2 hours after lunch) He told me "well, I have to let the cat out of the bag.... I'm having flowers delivered and the florist has tried 2 times but you aren't home yet...."I apologized... I was sorry for wrecking his surprise!

So... I check out quickly and get home.... press the garage door opener.... and see this......
>
>
>
>






So..... if you couldn't guess by now.... I got NOTHING done for the rest of the day Oh... here's a pic of BOTH my presents!








No comments: